Bed bugs are often mistaken as cockroaches or nymphs, however, their differences are very distinct. In Singapore, bed bugs are small, oval and brown that feed on the blood of living organisms. Unlike roaches, their size is almost the size of a sunflower seed, but have a flat body feature. Bed bug services are very crucial especially if pests pose a serious threat to the household. Since they are small and they tend to live in tiny hiding spaces in the mattresses, bed sheets, and frames. As a nocturnal creature, bed bugs sleep in the day, and attack in the night while people are asleep, and get away unnoticed.
Why engage in bed bug services provider
There are several approaches to bed bug removal. Some will choose to DIY, while others will arrange for bed bug removal services. The “Doing-It-Yourself” approach is more prone to a relapse in bed bug infestation because of the lack of understanding in bed bugs control method. Knowing the habits of bedbugs is a skill that every pest control specialist hones and will be an added advantage in getting rid of it. It is essential to know what are the “dos and don’ts” to avoid bed bug infestation. However, there is only so much one can do. Keep your mind at ease and leave it to bed bug services provider to get rid of the bed bugs for you.
– Maintain a habit of performing frequent washing of bed sheets and heat-steaming of mattresses.
– Upholstery and carpets have to be washed/vacuumed frequently as well to remove bed bugs residing in them.
– Avoid having cramp openings by leaving a substantial amount of space from the beds and walls.
– Rinse and scrub luggage when arriving back home as bed bugs are often imported from countries outside of Singapore.
– Avoid placing luggage on surfaces surrounding the bed or on the bed itself.
Bed Bug Services in Singapore
There are many pest control specialists rendering bed bug removal services in Singapore. Also, check for certifications and licenses to justify that the quality of the treatment meets the industry standard. However, before engaging any one of these pest control specialists, always request for a quotation. Professional bed bug control consultant should always include a complimentary quote to give their clients an overview of the services included. A bed bug specialist should not only perform its due diligence, he should also treat the home of the client with care and respect.